Learn about your Member benefits with the Corning Area Chamber of Commerce through the CHAMBERSource.
Fill out a Membership Interest Form and have the Director of Member Services & Development contact you today to schedule a convenient time to further discuss your investment.
Learn more about the Chamber SMART BUY! Program. Information and the enrollment form can be found here.
top returns on investment
• Top rated Google and Yahoo site for information on the Corning area with worldwide exposure
• Business Directory linking increases ratings of business’ website
• Access to local, state & regional resources to help businesses in New York State through bringing Members face to face with key community/state leaders
• Chamber serves as advocacy liaison for businesses by taking feedback, concerns and issues to appropriate partners for consideration and filtering and distributing of key business information
The Information Center of Corning
• 30,000+ people (residents, tourists and visitors) are assisted each year
• Provides key area information through in-person, telephone & e-referrals, brochures, rack cards and signage
• Access to tracked referrals to Member Businesses through our Member Business Referral Program
• Customizable Area Tours Program unique to the Corning Chamber used to showcase the advantages of this area to prospective employees
• Opportunities to network with fellow Chamber Members, business owners, community leaders, and the Chamber Board of Directors during Business After Hours events, Annual Dinner and Annual Golf Tournament
• Resume and business building through active involvement and participation in various Chamber committees and advisory councils
• Offers a variety of pertinent, Member-recommended “hot” topics throughout the year
• The Steuben Leadership Program offers experiential training initiative committed to developing key leadership characteristics
• Low and no cost, high exposure opportunities
• Variety of options that include e-newsletters, print, website, and the Information Center
• Events and programs provide high visibility exposure opportunities