The Corning Area Young Professionals (CAYP) will seek to actively engage young professionals and provide them with opportunities for networking, professional development and volunteering in an effort to attract, develop and retain talented and ambitious young professionals within our community.
- Variety of Social Events that are free to CAYP Members
- Networking Opportunities with other Young professionals and Business Leaders
- Innovative Educational Seminars (Retirement Planning, Board Training, Etiquette Training, et al)
- Volunteer Opportunities in our community to increase personal and professional development
- Build awareness of governmental process & issues
- Create & Cultivate future leaders
- Company name and logo included on all signage at events
- Company name and logo on all print and electronic materials including social media, as well as a click-through link to your company’s website
- *Director level sponsorships to include free membership for an entire year for up to 5 employees
If you're interested in joining CAYP, fill out the Membership Application.
More information on sponsorship can be found here.
For details about CAYP and upcoming events, visit the Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org