T&R Towing Is looking for a qualified Light Duty Automotive Mechanic to join our winning BATH team! We offer full time benefits, EXCELLENT PAY, OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT AND MUCH MORE!!!
• Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
• Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintain an organized and neat bay.
• Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
MUST HAVE OWN HAND TOOLS.
Ability to stay calm under pressure.
Tech-savvy with ability to learn new programs.
Proficient in English (oral and written).
Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
Sound judgment and critical thinking.
Clean/Valid Driver’s License.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
**Ability to pass a background check**
**Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug screenings**
Unwavering owner support to maximize your success.
A clear, yet flexible career path with substantial opportunity for growth.
Extensive technology to support all aspects of sales and service.
Culture of innovation and teamwork.
Great reputation and relationships with manufacturers.
Forward-thinking ownership team.
Competitive salary based on experience, comprehensive benefits package, including 401k plan. Ongoing training provided.
***NO CALLS PLEASE***
To apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into any T&R location and pick up an application.
Polmanteers Sales & Service dba T&R Towing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status or any other legally protected status. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visitwww.dhs.gov/E-Verify.