Pure Design Online Retail and Marketing Manager
Pure Design Online seeks a Retail and Marketing Manager. The job description is as follows:
1. Manage the online Platforms to include PureDesignOnline.com, EBay, Bonanza, Amazon, and any new online selling channels as they are developed.
2. Facilitate and process any orders that come in from our websites, prepare invoices as appropriate, send a copy of the order and invoice to the web manager and bookkeeper for accounting purposes.
3. Prepare orders for drop ship items for online customers and communicate orders to the appropriate vendors. If there are delays due to back-order, communicate to customer via online platform/email or phone call.
4. Prepare in-store merchandise for orders for shipment, process through FedEx if no packaging is required, or take to the UPS store for packing and shipping.
5. Provide top notch customer service to customers both in the retail facility and online. Provide excellence in service for customer complaint and conflict resolution that may arise from issues concerning specific orders.
6. Coordinate and arrange any returns, cancelations, or changes in order status with vendors, and communicate potential restocking and return shipping charges to the customer.
7. Achieve and maintain closure of sale by entering tracking information as it is received.
8. Update all platforms with current vendor information as soon as it becomes available and communicate inventory updates to web manager.
9. Lead the ongoing PureDesignOnline.com User Interface development with regular homepage, news and image updates to keep the website current and fresh for customers.
10. Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers. Continue the expansion of mailing lists, create a monthly newsletter, and maintain a connection to current and future customers through social networking sites. (Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, Pinterest)
11. Creation and maintenance of an E-commerce/Email-Marketing plan to be updated on a bi-yearly basis with updated calendar.
12. Develop and execute marketing strategies through working with the Gaffer District and Gaffer District Business Association, Corning Visitor’s Bureau and the Chamber of Commerce as well as other key players at Pure Design.
13. Attend Chamber events and maintain strong community ties. Lead development of brochures and advertisements, facilitate and implement sales promotions, plan special events, create promotions that speak to the customer base (both online and local), and increase our visibility in the Gaffer District Business Community and through our online platforms.
Interested applicants may submit resumes to email@example.com.