Monday - Friday
As the cultural advocate for the Southern Finger Lakes region, The ARTS Council works to enhance quality-of-life in our communities through the direct and indirect support of the arts.
As a multi-county arts organization, The ARTS Council of the Southern Finger Lakes provides a number of services which fulfill the above mission:
- Increasing arts programming and opportunities for the public by granting State and local funds to artists and cultural organizations
- Increasing public awareness of and access to the diverse folk arts traditions of the Southern Tier
- Advocating for arts education and the value of life-long learning in the arts
- Providing technical assistance, support, advocacy, and other services to individual artists and cultural organizations
- Increasing awareness of the importance of the arts to the economy of the Southern Tier and beyond
- Further serving the public through our regional arts calendar, special school arts activities and information sharing
By organizing and supporting the region's arts community, The ARTS Council remains the voice on behalf of its members, partners and the general public.