The Ambassador Program supports the business community by leveraging the strengths and resources of some of the Chamber’s most qualified Members. Acting as the face of the Chamber and the voice of our Membership, Ambassadors serve their fellow members and the business community by building meaningful, long-lasting relationships and supporting Chamber programs.
2018 Corning Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors:
To apply to become a Chamber Ambassador, download the application and return it by email to JLDegarmo@CorningNY.com, or by mail to: Corning Area Chamber of Commerce, ATTN: Ambassador Program, 1 West Market Street, Ste 202, Corning, NY 14830.
Participation Guidelines and Qualifications
- Chamber membership, or employment with a Chamber Member in good standing, for a minimum of two years
- Demonstrated Chamber involvement in activities, events, committees, etc.
- All Ambassadors are eligible for a one year term. Upon completion, if interested in continuing, Ambassadors will be subject to a review process. If approved, Ambassadors are eligible for an additional one year term.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Represent the Chamber in a consistent and professional manner
- Attend and participate in monthly Ambassador meetings
- Actively promote the Chamber and its many benefits to current and non Members
- Help assigned current and new Members to maximize their membership through utilizing Member benefits
Benefits of Being an Ambassador
- Official Ambassador name badge and business cards
- 1 Free Ambassador/Company Spotlight in bi-weekly Member News & Events
- Enhanced networking and business building opportunities with the opportunity to meet business and community leaders
- Business recognition at events and functions
- Opportunity to support the business community and share Chamber pride
Support some of our newest Members.