Corning Area Young Professionals
The Corning Area Young Professionals (CAYP) will seek to actively engage young professionals and provide them with opportunities for networking, professional development and volunteering in an effort to attract, develop and retain talented and ambitious young professionals within our community.
- Variety of Social Events that are free to CAYP Members
- Networking Opportunities with other Young professionals and Business Leaders
- Innovative Educational Seminars (Retirement Planning, Board Training, Etiquette Training, et al)
- Volunteer Opportunities in our community to increase personal and professional development
- Build awareness of governmental process & issues
- Create & Cultivate future leaders
Visit www.CorningAYP.org for membership, sponsorship, and all other details, including upcoming events.
Tiffany Millerd, Chair - Fagan Enginners & Land Surveyors PC
Ashleigh Madison, Chair-Elect - IncubatorWorks
Katie McConville, Secretary - Community Foundation
Caitlin Fuller, Treasurer - Market Street Trust Company
Joshua Bezio - HUNT E.A.S.
Cory Eddy - Elmira Savings Bank
Sara George - HUNT E.A.S.
Alison Hunt - Office of Tom Reed, 23rd Congressional District of NY
Zachary Knapp - Five Star Bank
Katie Lesher - Guthrie Medical Group, P.C.
Emily Marino - Arnot Health Foundation
Kimberly Michael - World Kitchen, LLC
Blaine Minor - Corning Credit Union
Brandon Saylor - The Institute for Human Services, Inc.
Logan Sweet - Creagent Marketing
Nicholas Weinstein - Tom Reed for Congress