Five things you don't know about All Saints Academy:
1. We offer tuition assistance and scholarships.
2. We have educated children in Corning for over 50 years!
3. You don't have to be Catholic to attend.
4. Our Pre-K program is full week and full day.
5. We prepare our students for success in school and life.
My Goal for Membership is: To become more visible in the community
What ONE THING do I want people to think of when they think of my business: We provide a quality whole child education
Five things you don't know about Corning Community YMCA:
1. We have a preschool program for children ages 3-5 and include swim lessons in the curriculum.
2. We are a not-for-profit and accept donations and sponsorships to help with programs and wellness
3. We offer CPR and First Aid training and certifications for the public and businesses
4. We work with the Corning and Addison Youth Centers in providing health, wellness, and activities programs to participants
5. We opened a teen wellness center on December 14, 2018 with fitness equipment and programming specifically for teens.
My Goal for Membership is: To provide everyone in our community the resources and ability to have access to a healthier lifestyle
What ONE THING do I want people to think of when they think of my business: The Corning YMCA is a cause-driven not-for-profit that provides programming and assistance to anyone regardless of their ability to pay. We are more than a "Swim and Gym" and we are better together.