5 Things: Cap'n Morgan's and Wagnar Vineyards
This edition of "Five Things" deals with food and drink. If you have to host a party or supply some liquid cheer this holiday season, these two Chamber Members have you covered. Here are Five Things you don't know about Cap'n Morgan's and Wagner Vineyards:
Five Things You Don’t Know About Cap'n Morgan's
1. Cap'n Morgan's is the "Home of the Birthday Wings!"
2. We offer on-site and offsite catering.
3. We have private seating upstairs, available for meetings and parties at no charge. We also offer outdoor patio seating.
4. We are a family-friendly restaurant.
5. Our kitchen is open from 11:00am-10:00pm M-F, 12:00pm-10:00 Saturday,, and 12:00pm-9:00pm on Sunday.
Five Things You Don't Know About Wagner Vineyards and Wagner Valley Brewing Company
1. 5 generations of the Wagner family have grown grapes on Seneca Lake.
2. We're celebrating 40 years of business in 2019!
3. Wagner produces over 30 different wines.
4. Wagner has the largest planting of Riesling in the Finger Lakes - 62 acres!
5. Wagner Valley Brewing Company was the first craft brewery to open on Seneca Lake in 1997.
Their goal for Membership: Expanding Wagner's network/presence in the Corning Area & increasing awareness of the brand and family's historic presence in the Finger Lakes.
What one thing do they want people to think of when they think of Wagner Vineyards? We are a Finger Lakes destination with something for everyone.