5 Things: Dimon & Bacorn and The Piper Agency
This week's Five Things features two outstanding, locally owned and operated businesses who serve our community in diverse ways. Please take a moment to learn Five Things you don't know about Dimon & Bacorn and the Piper Agency.
Five Things You Don’t Know About Dimon & Bacorn, Inc.
1. In business for over 100 years!
2. Family owned and operated.
3. We have over 100 employees.
4. We have offices in Elmira, Binghamton & Syracuse
5. We are proud to be a Pursuit of Excellence Winner!
My Goal for Membership: Experience growth and diversity through Membership.
What ONE THING do I want people to think of when they think of my business: We offer quality work at a competitive price.
Five Things You Don’t Know About The Piper Agency
1. We are an independent insurance agency. That means we work for YOU – not any one insurance company – to save you time and money. We shop up to 15 top-rated insurance companies to find you a competitive package at a great price.
2. We insure more than 540 businesses and more than 3,200 total clients in the area.
3. We have ten people on staff including eight licensed agents who are ready to help you.
4. Our agency was voted The Leader’s Best Insurance Agency in their “Best of the Best in the Southern Tier.”
5. We are a locally-owned, family-run company that’s been in the area since 1979.
We have been a part of this community for more than 30 years, and we look forward to remaining connected to old friends while meeting new business leaders. We are successful, in part, due to our many wonderful connections, which wouldn’t be possible without the Chamber.
What ONE THING do I want people to think of when they think of my business: We are an independent agency that works for our clients, not any one insurance company. This means you get plain-English insurance, multiple quotes from top insurance companies saving you time and money, and real, human agents.