5 Things: DXP and Micro Solutions
The theme for this week is Tools & Tech. We all need both every day, and DXP and Micro Solutions have the products and answers for almost any situation. Here are Five Things you don't know about DXP and Micro Solutions.
Five Things You Don't Know about DXP:
1. DXP represents the widest variety of cutting tools, abrasives, material handling, rotating equipment, MRO, BP & T of any industrial distributor in the Northeast
2. DXP has in Western New York 10 application specialists to help our manufacturing customers reduce their cost of manufacturing
3. DXP has been in the manufacturing environment since 1908
4. Please reach out directly to Rick Maxa @ RICK.MAXA@DXPC.COM to see how we can help positively affect your bottom line through technical help & supply chain management
5. DXP is your industrial distribution supplier of choice representing the top manufacturers from around the world
Our goal for membership is to continue being part of our community and to be a resource for others in the community
Five Things You Don't Know about Micro Solutions:
1. We now offer compliance services for HIPAA, NIST, DFS500, and more
2. We donate to multiple charities througout the year as well as host the annual Micro Solutions "Lift Them Up" charity Pro-Am Golf Tournament
3. We have an online e-commerce website for technology hardware at estore.micro-solutions.net
4. We offer a Free Compliance Gap Assessment. Go to our website at www.micro-solutions.net for more informatio
5. Our vCIO role provides our small business clients with IT Planning, IT Budgeting and Business Analysis services helping our clients build budgets that keep hardware, software, training and networks up to date and viable.
Our Goal for Membership is to network with businesses and leaders in our community, and gain additional exposure for our business.