The theme for today’s "Five Things" is travel. With the holiday season fast approaching, it is never too early to start thinking about where your relatives will stay during their visit. Here are Five Things you may not know about The Holiday Inn Elmira-Horseheads and the Hilton Garden Inn Corning Downtown:
Five Things You Don’t Know about The Holiday Inn Elmira-Horseheads:
1. We’ve been family-owned and operated since 1974 by the same family.
2. You do not have to be a guest of the hotel to eat in Anthony’s Restaurant & Lounge.
3. We have one of the area’s largest meeting space venues.
4. We are a pet-friendly hotel.
5. Our staff generously gives to multiple charities throughout the year, including our local Children’s Miracle Network, Wreaths Across America, Food Bank of the Southern Tier, and many more.
Our goal for Membership: to stay on top of all the changing HR rules, laws and and policies, utilizing Chamber classes.
What one thing do I want people to think of when they think of my business: We are a one-stop shop for all your hospitality needs; rooms, events, long stays.
Five Things You Don’t Know about Hilton Garden Inn Corning Downtown:
1. Our restaurant is open to locals and the public.
2. Outdoor dining is offered on our patio from Memorial Day – Labor Day, 5pm-8pm.
3. We offer corporate rates for local businesses.
4. Our shop features local chocolates, soaps, chapsticks, beer and wine.
5. We have multiple meeting spaces that can accommodate up to 70.
Our goal for membership: To increase awareness about what our business offers and how we can partner with our community and other businesses.
What one thing do I want people to think of when they think of my business: We love to be involved with community projects!