The theme for today’s "Five Things" is food. If you haven’t visited Market Street in a while, it’s worth it just to try some of the delicacies created by our Member restaurants. Here are five things you don’t know about Sorge’s Restaurant and Old World Café and Ice Cream:
1) They are open 7 days a week for breakfast.
2) They serve a breakfast buffet every Sunday from 8-11:30 am.
3) They have an awesome gluten-friendly menu.
4) They are one of the oldest businesses on Market Street; In the year 2021, they will celebrate 70 years on Market Street!
5) Sorge’s is the only place in the Corning area to get HOMEMADE pasta!
Old World Café & Ice Cream
1) Their homemade scones are gluten-free.
2) They serve homemade meatball subs on Mondays during Spring, Fall and Winter.
3) Local Bacon BLT is served every Tuesday and Saturday.
4) They make delicious and beautiful sandwich trays for events.
5) They offer a wide selection of flavor and ice cream creations, serving only the finest ice cream made locally by the Hershey Ice Cream Company.