Big Flats Office: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Arbor Housing and Development
- Charitable Organizations
- Human Services
- Economic Development
- Senior Living
- Counseling & Consultation Services
- Real Estate
Arbor Housing and Development is a progressive, non-profit corporation committed to building independence and creating housing options. We offer residential behavioral health and domestic violence services that help people overcome challenges and go on to live safely on their own. Arbor Housing and Development’s assistance for renters and home-buyers creates a pathway to the security and stability all people deserve. By developing, rehabilitating and managing quality residential sites, we empower people to live within their means in communities of their choice.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life in communities by building independence and creating housing options.
We envision communities:
• Where everyone lives in decent, affordable and safe housing;
• Where every individual has access to the resources to live as independently as possible, and
• Where Arbor Development continues to be accepted as a collaborative partner in community revitalization efforts
Whom to Contact
- Judy CelelliCOO
- Megan Clinton
- Mary Joan CollinsVP - Finance & Asset Mngmnt.
- Mary CostelloHR Administrator
- Jeffrey EatonPresident/CEO
- Dan GallagherVP - Develop. & Mngmnt.
- Martha HarrisAdministrative Assistant
- Doug MadisonResource Development Coordinator
- Marcia RibbleVP - Support Services
- Autumn Serdula