- What’s the difference between a will and a trust?
- Are there tax benefits for using my retirement assets to support charities that are important to me?
- How often do I need to update my documents?
- How do I protect my assets from nursing home costs?
- ...where do I event start!?
End-of-life planning can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be! Join us for a FREE informal session where local financial and estate planning experts answer your questions and shed light on everything from how and where to get started all the way up to the more complex scenarios you or your family may face down the road.
This session is open to attendees of all ages, backgrounds, and stages of planning.
Attendees will also receive a free copy of the “I’m Dead. Now What?” comprehensive life planner (one per household), courtesy of our series sponsor Ray Jewelers, which will help you gather vital details about your contacts, legal matters, health decisions, financial affairs, final wishes, instructions, and more.
Roth Elder Law, PLLC
Patrick J. Roth, Esq., CPA
Ronald J. Klokus, Esq., MBA
Michael J. Hamula, Paralegal
CFS Group, Inc.
Sabrina Chilson, CFP®